- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following data:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, phone number and work address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer audits/or offers such as questions, queries or feedback you send us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide delron IT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our Contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit any queries questions or applications to delron IT via the contact form
How will we use your data?
delron IT collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide answers to questions, queries you have
If you agree, delron IT will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When delron IT processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
delron IT will keep your name and contact details for 6 months or for a fixed period agreed with yourself. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
delron IT would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
delron IT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request delron IT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that delron IT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request delron IT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that delron IT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that delron IT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to delron IT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that delron IT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0203 712 9292
Or write to us: 4a Roman Road, East Ham, London, England, E6 3RX.